It’s basically a list of key ideas to help learn and improve reading techniques. What I like is the clear structure of the notes, which covers basic techniques plus some other information on how to apply these methods.
Please share this post to spread the notes for other people interested in speed reading!
Notes at a glance
- determining reading goals
Components to better reading techniques
- speed reading techniques
- comprehension techniques
- recall techniques
Active reading: the end goal
- getting organized with your reading
- choose the right technique for each material
- government reports
- fiction books
- professional articles and non-fiction material
- web reading
How to use Scribd documents?
- Click ‘Fullscreen’ mode to enlarge the notes.
- You can download, print or share the document.
- You can scroll down, zoom in or flip pages.