Welcome to the Free 21 Days Speed Reading Challenge. The goal of this project is to increase reading speed and comprehension. Daily exercise will be the key to achieve it.
Please feel free to join this challenge and make a commitment to yourself to stick to a time schedule of 21 days. This post will show you how it works.
This page will be your quick access point providing you with a contact form, time schedule for each week, links to free online tools and articles to read in case you just started out with speed reading. It will be updated regularly, so please check again from time to time.
Twitter hashtag to follow conversations, tweet your process and thoughts: #21dchall
Speed reading articles to get started
- Speed Reading Introduction
- Increase Reading Speed and Comprehension
- Does speed reading really work?
- Are bad reading habits really bad?
- Speed Reading Software & Tools
- How to learn reading word groups?
Free online and offline tools
- Test your reading speed
- PDF Booklets to learn reading word groups
- Online converter to create word group columns
- Zap Reader video application for word group reading online
Time schedules for each week
List of most common nouns
List of pre- and suffixes
How are you doing? Please let me know!